Linked Open Data
- Graphite : PHP RDF Library.
- ntcat : N-Triples command-line concatonation tool.
- Quick & Dirty RDF Browser : Web-based RDF document viewer.
- Triple Checker : Web-based RDF document checker. Spots typos and datatype errors.
- sparqllib : PHP Library for accessing SPARQL.
- Hedgehog : Open data publishing and re-publishing workflows (The basis of data.southampton.ac.uk)
- ATBar : Accessibility Toolbar
- StemReader : Read out equations for Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths
- Web2Access : Assess accessibility of web applications
- LexDis : Technology Strategies for Studying
- Realise : Develop AT ideas into projects
Multimedia Processing and Annotation
- OpenIMAJ : Software for scalable analysis of data, including images, videos, text, webpages, etc.
- VIPS : Image processing software - good at parallelism and large tasks (used in MediaWiki/Wikipedia.
- ImageTerrier : Scalable indexing and retrieval of visual information.
- Synote : Synote makes multimedia resources such as video and audio easier to access, search and manage. Learners, teachers and other users can create notes, bookmarks, tags, links, images and text captions synchronised to any part of a recording, such as a lecture. Imagine how difficult it would be to use a textbook if it had no contents page, index or page numbers. Synote actually provides the way to find or associate notes with a particular part of a recording,i.e. the media fragments.
- Synote Media Fragment Player : A media fragment player compitable with Media Fragment URI 1.0
- ARCOMEM Framework : Platform and tools for processing web-crawl data on Hadoop/HBase.
Natural Language Processing
- SMS-NLP: Lightweight (but fast) NLP toolkit for SMS messages and Twitter.
- SubtitleAnalyser: Unsupervised machine learning applied to text (originally designed for subtitle data, but applicable to any textual data).